- Elected Board Benefits
- Board of Directors
- Friends of the Boosters
- BLHS School Hymn
- BLHS Fight Song
The mission of BLHS Booster Club:
- To unite parents, students, faculty, alumni, and community in the common interest of supporting and encouraging participation in interscholastic programs, recognizing the integral role these programs play in the education and development of our students.
- To instill a sense of school pride and school spirit in all our students and the community at large.
- Through fundraising and family activities, we will promote positive school/community relationships that enhance and support BLHS athletic and academic programs.
Ben Lomond High School Mini Grant
Faculty, student groups and/or clans at Ben Lomond can apply for grant funding to provide enriching collective experiences. The BLHS Booster Club will announce the amount of money available and grants can be submitted anytime, but will not be reviewed and funded until after the beginning of each quarter..
The grants can either be for athletic programs, school based activities or clan events. In our effort to benefit as many students as possible with our limited budget, each grant has to demonstrate that it will impact at least five students.
If your grant is approved, the funds that you are allocated must be used by the end of the following school year. Therefore, money can be rolled over for one school year after it was awarded, however If funds have not been spent after that it will go back into the mini grant account.
Extensions will only be granted if the recipient contacts BLHS Booster Club via the BLHS Booster Club email address and gets approval from BLHS Booster Club and the Principal Steve Poll no later than the last day of the school year.
Any physical equipment, books, materials etc. purchased with these funds must be tracked and will stay with the school if the recipient is no longer affiliated with Ben Lomond High School. These details will be worked out with BLHS Booster Club and administration on a case-by-case basis.
Membership shall be open to all supporters of BLHS
- Booster Club Executive Board members are voted upon in the May Board Membership meeting and will serve in that capacity for the next fiscal year beginning July 1st and ending June 30th of the following year
- Membership dues will be voted upon by the Booster Club Executive Board at the beginning of the fiscal year
- Membership shall run for the 12 month period beginning July 1st and ending June 30th of the following year
- Membership begins when dues are paid in full, providing contact information, and signing up to volunteer.
- Members will be asked to serve as volunteers for various activities as well as serve on any ad hoc committee
- All members who pay the membership dues shall become qualified members. Those qualified as members are registered with the BLHS Booster club to exercise voting privileges and participate in general meetings.
- Members will adhere to a Code of Conduct established by the Executive Board which consist of the following:
- S-Service: a member who enters cooperatively to volunteer and perform a service requested to satisfy the mission of the Booster Club.
- C-Civility: a member will be courteous in behavior and speech and is an example of leadership, integrity, and mutual respect in the Booster Club and interactions with others.
- O-Ownership: a member will be responsible and accountable for committing to events and duties/tasks assigned to ensure the mission and goals of the Booster club are completed and successful.
- T-Timeliness: a member will be expected to arrive on time, prepare as needed to ensure a successful event or task is completed.
- S-Support: a member will demonstrate that we support and presume good intent with other members and volunteers. We will always support the mission of the Booster Club and traditions of Ben Lomond High School in all actions and support the school.
Elected Board Benefits
Elected Board members will receive the following benefits:
- Admittance into athletic events for themselves, significant other (in household), and household family members under the age of 18
- Purchase food at concessions for ½ of the listed price for self (always unless working a shift), significant other (in household), and household family members under the age of 18 during board members shift (ONLY for themselves (not friends) ONLY one “meal”)
- All Board members and volunteers receive one free meal during day and time they volunteer in concessions
- Volunteers may substitute their free meal for working concessions for free admittance to one athletic event.
Board of Directors
|Dirk Barber||Athletic Director|
|Karen Driscoll||Assistant Athletic Director|
|Melissa Rentmeister||Assistant Treasurer|
|Monika Waldrum||Membership/Volunteer Coordinator|
|Jenna Holland||Membership/Volunteer Coordinator|
|LeeAnne Coleman||Purchaser/Inventory Coordinator|
|Marne Wright||Purchaser/Inventory Coordinator|
Friends of the Boosters
To our friends in the business community and private sector:
We need your support. The BLHS Booster Club continues to strive to expand its support and offerings to the student body, athletes and staff at Ben Lomond High School. We hope that you will be able to take part in supporting our great kids in achieving success on and off the field, in the class room and beyond. It is through donations and/or sponsorships from generous folks like you that help us provide those opportunities for all BLHS programs throughout the year. We ask that you make a commitment to support our students by making a donations through https://www.
Thank you for demonstrating your care and support for BLHS students with your generous contribution!
BLHS School Hymn
From the Green Scottish Hills where the Proud Pipers play
to the Great Salt Lake and the Wasatch,
there’s no better Clan nor will there every be
than the Friendly Fighting Scots of Ben Lomond.
We’re proud of Ben Lomond and all that She stands for
and tho o’re the earth we may wander
a part of our hearts will always yearn to be
in the mem’ry Hollowed Halls of Ben Lomond.
BLHS Fight Song
We’re the Friendly Fighting Scots!
Rugged men of Ben Lomond High School.
We will always cheer for our Team,
And praise the name of our Great School.
We lead the league in sportsmanship,
We are the Fearless Scots!
Fight with all our power and might,
And We’ll sing Her praise forevermore!
Fight! Fight! Fight! For the Red, the Blue, and White!
Fight! Fight! Fight! For the Scots, the Plaid and the Team!
BLHS Booster email address:
BLHS Booster Official Site: