- Elected Board Benefits
- Board of Directors
- Friends of the Boosters
- BLHS School Hymn
- BLHS Fight Song
The mission of BLHS Booster Club:
- To unite parents, students, faculty, alumni, and community in the common interest of supporting and encouraging participation in interscholastic programs, recognizing the integral role these programs play in the education and development of our students
- To instill a sense of school pride and school spirit in all of our students and the community at large
- To provide financial support to BLHS athletic and arts programs
Membership shall be open to all supporters of BLHS
- Board of Directors are voted upon in the May Board Membership meeting and will serve in that capacity for the next fiscal year beginning July 1st and ending June 30th of the following year
- Membership dues will be voted upon by the Booster Club Board of Directors at the beginning of the fiscal year
- Membership shall run for the 12 month period beginning July 1st and ending June 30th of the following year
- Membership begins by signing up as a volunteer and providing contact information
- Members will be asked to serve as volunteers for various activities as well as serve on any ad hoc committee
Elected Board members will receive the following benefits:
- Admittance into athletic events for themselves, significant other (in household), and household family members under the age of 18
- Purchase food at concessions for ½ of the listed price for self (always unless working a shift), significant other (in household), and household family members under the age of 18 during board members shift (ONLY for themselves (not friends) ONLY one “meal”)
- All Board members and volunteers receive one free meal during day and time they volunteer in concessions
- Volunteers may substitute their free meal for working concessions for free admittance to one athletic event.
|Jeff Kilts||Athletic Director|
|Karen Driscoll||Assistant Athletic Director|
|Brooke Greenfield||Sr. Vice President|
|DeeDee Hobson||Jr. Vice President|
|Lea-Anne Coleman||Soph Vice President|
|Jamie Robinson||Assistant Treasurer|
|Monika Waldrum||Volunteer Coordinator|
|Melanie McManus||Activities Corordinator|
|Amie & Ken Rentmeister||Sponsorships/Banners/Sales|
To our friends in the business community and private sector:
We need your support. The BLHS Booster Club continues to strive to expand its support and offerings to the student body, athletes and staff at Ben Lomond High School. We hope that you will be able to take part in supporting our great kids in achieving success on and off the field, in the class room and beyond. It is through donations and/or sponsorships from generous folks like you that help us provide those opportunities for all BLHS programs throughout the year. We ask that you make a commitment to support our students by making a donations through https://www.
Thank you for demonstrating your care and support for BLHS students with your generous contribution!
From the Green Scottish Hills where the Proud Pipers play
to the Great Salt Lake and the Wasatch,
there’s no better Clan nor will there every be
than the Friendly Fighting Scots of Ben Lomond.
We’re proud of Ben Lomond and all that She stands for
and tho o’re the earth we may wander
a part of our hearts will always yearn to be
in the mem’ry Hollowed Halls of Ben Lomond.
We’re the Friendly Fighting Scots!
Rugged men of Ben Lomond High School.
We will always cheer for our Team,
And praise the name of our Great School.
We lead the league in sportsmanship,
We are the Fearless Scots!
Fight with all our power and might,
And We’ll sing Her praise forevermore!
Fight! Fight! Fight! For the Red, the Blue, and White!
Fight! Fight! Fight! For the Scots, the Plaid and the Team!